Thursday, March 3, 2011

El Country de-la Club-ius: Tommy Hilfiger S/S 2011

I am totally head over heels for this ad campaign! It makes me think of a much cooler version of my incredibly over-preppy summers spent in Connecticut and Westchester, Richie from the Royal Tenenbaums, and Augusten Burroughs' eccentric family in Running with Scissors. All-in-all? WIN. The Hilfiger Family, who first appeared in Winter '10's campaigns, is farrr from Tommy's usual advertising route prone to featuring the straight and narrow, clean cut, "All-American"- precisely why I love it. Perhaps Tommy's finally figured out that goofball weird is the new norm- YEEEEEERRRR 'MERICAAAAAA!




PS: watching this is making me craveeee summer, green grass, sun drenched everything, and free indie shows in the park. GIVE THIS TO ME NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment