Thursday, December 2, 2010

Obviously Obvious

So....now that I actually have a few spare moments to myself after an entire grueling semester at school, I can get back on this whole "social media-savvy-chic-webtech-weirdo" thing and attempt to write again. After being here an entire 3 months, I can't believe I have failed to mention Germán Valdivia, The exclusive atelier that provides cutting edge, made-to-measure and ready-to-wear designs for some of the world's most fabulous clientele. What I personally love about Germán Valdivia is the exclusivity surrounding the brand, which is exactly what draws Manhattan Socialites and Celebrities alike to his designs. Every single piece produced oozes sophistication, confidence, wealth, and glamour; LOVE.




Also, RIGHT NOW Germán is looking to give away one of his ridiculously amazing Sophia Clutches- Retailed at $2,000, the Italian frame is wrapped in lizard with a lucite bar, gold accent, and crystal details. All you have to do to be eligible to win is to become a fan on facebook and join the mailing list on our website- DO IT. BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment